DigitalOutposts is a venture-backed company founded by Ed Hsieh and Eric Dominguez, MIT graduates with extensive backgrounds in technology and operations.
- Launched US office for NetEase, a $20 billion Internet company based in Asia
- Opened several offices and managed 40 staff across multiple cities in Asia for Groupon
- Spent time advising technology companies in France, Germany, China, and the US
- Bachelors degree from MIT and MBA from Harvard
- Traveled to 30+ countries across Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the Americas
- Likes to hike, bike, surf, ski, and find other excuses to get outdoors
- Worked in project management, finance and operations positions for large international companies and Internet startups that he co-founded
- Most recently was Chief Operating Officer of FLT Media, an online media company where he managed millions in sales
- Bachelors degree from MIT and an MBA from NYU Stern
- Caught the travel bug after studying abroad in Spain and traveling solo through most of Western Europe
- Likes building things and debating almost any topic
Tell Us About Your Group
We’ll follow-up with you to find a solution for your team.
* – Required